Thursday, September 08, 2005

 

more on katrina

I started thinking about my disaster preparedness, what I would do if sudden calamity struck. I am not prepared at all. Anyway, katrina bring individualist in me. Be prepared. You are responsible for yourself and your family. Waiting for other people to bail you out or *gasp* the government to help you is doomed for failure. Besides if one is prepared, he or she is in a position to help other people. As much as the government failed the people in New Orleans, the people are still very much responsible for their demise. No one should go through life, without thinking for themselves and being resourceful. One needs to be aware of their station in life and their surrounding. It is one thing to be aware and it is quite another to be resourceful.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?