Tuesday, February 14, 2006

 

Peace maker Kurogane, Hellsing

I have gone through all of Peace Maker Kurogane, it is okay, people compare it Kenshin. I kind of prefer it to Kenshin. It has only 26 episodes, and it ended with a lot of undeveloped lines. Clearly it was intended to be a longer series. The main characther Tetsunuske is the typical shounen male, the annoying brash guy who tries to save everybody and fight above his ability. He would have annoyed me greatly, another naruto or worse another now and then, here and there. But he grows, which is important. He grows and learns unlike naruto. Fuck naruto never learns or grows.
I saw Hellsing. I want more, I want more, I want more. The series was damn good. I am starting to like the vampire genre incredibly.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?